More From Demi Lovato
- "My sisters and my mom, those people help me get through every single day."
- "After hundreds of auditions and nothing, you’re sitting home and wondering, ‘What am I doing?’"
- "I get mad. I get sad. I have all those emotions. But I just like to keep them to myself. I don’t think my fans need to be bothered with if I’m mad or sad about something. I should just be concerned that they are keeping up with my music or I’m making them happy with my show."
More In Dating
- "I used to be a real prince charming if I went on a date with a girl. But then I’d get to where I was likely to have a stroke from the stress of keeping up my act. I’ve since learned the key to a good date is to pay attention on her."― Matthew Perry
- "I can’t even find someone for a platonic relationship, much less the kind where someone wants to see me naked."― Gilbert Gottfried
- "Dating is kind of hard. Like dinner or something like that. Like a forced awkward situation is very strange. Especially for me, for some reason."― Zac Efron