More From Demi Lovato
- "My stepdad provided me with an amazing childhood. I played outside like a normal kid, I rode my bike, I walked to school, but the happiest times were when I was acting."
- "I try to keep it real. I don’t have time to worry about what I’m projecting to the world. I’m just busy being myself."
- "I think that women who know who they are are beautiful."
More In Home
- "You come to work and you laugh all day, you go home and you feel light and there’s a certain feeling when you’re sitting with the audience and they leave after 90 minutes and it’s just pure escapism and they’re happy."― Gabrielle Union
- "One of the great privileges of having grown up in a middle-class literary English household, but having gone to school in the front lines in Southeast London, was that I became half-street-urchin and half-good-boy at home. I knew that dichotomy was possible."― Daniel Day-Lewis
- "I think children learning to cook can be such a wonderful thing. It can help build confidence, make them feel good about themselves. It helped me build my ego and even start to get acceptance at school. I’d bring things to class that I’d cooked at home."― Giada De Laurentiis