More From Deepak Chopra
- "You can’t make positive choices for the rest of your life without an environment that makes those choices easy, natural, and enjoyable."
- "But the real secret to lifelong good health is actually the opposite: Let your body take care of you."
- "I, of course, meditate for two hours every morning. It’s part of my schedule; I wake up at 4 a.m. every day and I love it."
More In Experience
- "The wisdom of the wise and the experience of the ages are perpetuated by quotations."― Benjamin Disraeli
- "Lord of the Rings was my first experience making movies and at the time, I had no ideas how movies were done. I thought that’s the way they’re done, so in a way, I had nothing to compare it to."― Orlando Bloom
- "Knowledge comes, but wisdom lingers. It may not be difficult to store up in the mind a vast quantity of face within a comparatively short time, but the ability to form judgments requires the severe discipline of hard work and the tempering heat of experience and maturity."― Calvin Coolidge