More From Deepak Chopra
- "Once the fabric of a just society is undone, it takes generations to weave it back together."
- "Traditional science assumes, for the most part, that an objective observer independent reality exists; the universe, stars, galaxies, sun, moon and earth would still be there if no one was looking."
- "We are not victims of aging, sickness and death. These are part of scenery, not the seer, who is immune to any form of change. This seer is the spirit, the expression of eternal being."
More In Experience
- "Experience demands that man is the only animal which devours his own kind, for I can apply no milder term to the general prey of the rich on the poor."― Thomas Jefferson
- "To ‘choose’ dogma and faith over doubt and experience is to throw out the ripening vintage and to reach greedily for the Kool-Aid."― Christopher Hitchens
- "I want people to think of me as a nice person. I really am so blessed. All of this has been a great experience and I thank the American public so much for putting me in this position. I appreciate every second of it."― Carrie Underwood