More From Deepak Chopra
- "I think we need the feminine qualities of leadership, which include attention to aesthetics and the environment, nurturing, affection, intuition and the qualities that make people feel safe and cared for."
- "Traditional science assumes, for the most part, that an objective observer independent reality exists; the universe, stars, galaxies, sun, moon and earth would still be there if no one was looking."
- "You know, religion itself, Eastern and Western, is divisive and quarrelsome anyway."
More In Technology
- "That’s the thing about interviews, at some point you’re going to change your mind. But it’s there forever and you can’t escape it."― Martha Plimpton
- "In spite of advances in technology and changes in the economy, state government still operates on an obsolete 1970s model. We have a typewriter government in an Internet age."― Matt Blunt
- "In software systems it is often the early bird that makes the worm."― Alan Perlis