More From Deepak Chopra
- "It is the nature of babies to be in bliss."
- "I, of course, meditate for two hours every morning. It’s part of my schedule; I wake up at 4 a.m. every day and I love it."
- "Our most important task is to transform our consciousness so that violence is no longer an option for us in our personal lives, that understanding that a world of peace is possible only if we relate to each other as peaceful beings, one individual at a time."
More In Technology
- "The intellectual property situation is bad and getting worse. To be a programmer, it requires that you understand as much law as you do technology."― Eric Allman
- "If the human race wants to go to hell in a basket, technology can help it get there by jet."― Charles Mengel Allen
- "There is a group of individuals who are radical jihadists. We need to call them by name. They believe it is OK to kill people in the name of their religion. It is not all of Islam. It is not all Muslims. But there is a subgroup who believe it is OK. In fact, it is their plan and design to kill people."― Tim Pawlenty