More From Deepak Chopra
- "We’re living in a time when the world has suddenly discovered India because it’s run out of raw material for its imagination. The raw materials for imagination are inexhaustible here."
- "Traditional science assumes, for the most part, that an objective observer independent reality exists; the universe, stars, galaxies, sun, moon and earth would still be there if no one was looking."
- "The physical world, including our bodies, is a response of the observer. We create our bodies as we create the experience of our world."
More In Death
- "I’ve always had bronchitis. I’ve been administered the Sacrament of Death three times for it."― Mercedes McCambridge
- "The most important part of my religion is to play guitar."― Lou Reed
- "The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time."― Mark Twain