More From Debra Winger
- "People pay to see movies with women looking beautiful, but I think there will be a place for me to play women looking my own age."
- "I was never afraid of failure after that because, I think, coming that close to death you get kissed. With the years, the actual experience of course fades, but the flavor of it doesn’t. I just had a real sense of what choice do I have but to live fully?"
- "If I could have one prayer answered, I would pray for patience. I move so fast sometimes. I try to slow down."
More In Family
- "My family, you know, are all still, you know, very close. We’re all still very close. Mom and Daddy are still alive. So, what more can you ask for? Your kids are healthy."― Reba McEntire
- "When I go home, all I wanna do is just sleep and eat."― Lance Bass
- "The first responsibility of the Muslim is as teacher. That is his job, to teach. His first school, his first classroom is within the household. His first student is himself. He masters himself and then he begins to convey the knowledge that he has acquired to the family. The people who are closest to him."― H. Rap Brown