More From Debra Winger
- "I don’t think that I’m that easy to live with. I have to be reminded that I can have fun. I need my family to remind me in a loving and nice way to lighten up."
- "When I was younger I probably didn’t understand something basic about tact, but I think it kept faint-hearted people at arm’s distance and that’s not such a bad thing, because life is short and I know the kind of people I want to work with."
- "If I could have one prayer answered, I would pray for patience. I move so fast sometimes. I try to slow down."
More In Family
- "If you cannot work on the marriage or the women is a moron, staying married and cheating makes the most sense because divorce is disruptive to the family life and your bank account."― Al Goldstein
- "Family is the most important thing in the world."― Princess Diana
- "Paul Farmer has helped to build amazing health care system in one of the poorest areas of Haiti. He founded Partners in Health, which serves the destitute and the sick in many parts of the world from Haiti to Boston and from Russia to Peru."― Tracy Kidder