More From Debra Winger
- "I don’t think that I’m that easy to live with. I have to be reminded that I can have fun. I need my family to remind me in a loving and nice way to lighten up."
- "Never say never, but the thought of electively cutting oneself is beyond my grasp, and I also object to it politically. Denying the lines on our faces makes a comment about age and wisdom I don’t care to make."
- "I never lost my interest in acting but I did lose my interest in the business and what I had to go through to make a film. I felt saturated, you know, like a sponge when it’s saturated – it’s not good."
More In Family
- "I’m not eager to jump into marriage again. I’m in the corner right now, wearing my dunce cap. That area is obviously a nightmare."― Lisa Marie Presley
- "I know my family and I would always go up to the mountains just for fun. We always skied. Then, all of a sudden, my brother started snow boarding. Older brother thing, I had to do what he was doing. So I started snow boarding."― Shaun White
- "God created the family to provide the maximum love and support and morality and example that one can imagine."― Jerry Falwell