More From Debra Winger
- "When I was younger I probably didn’t understand something basic about tact, but I think it kept faint-hearted people at arm’s distance and that’s not such a bad thing, because life is short and I know the kind of people I want to work with."
- "I happen to be interested in watching a face age. I like faces of women aging so it makes me personally quite sad. That’s a beautiful gift from God. If people don’t want to see that anymore then I won’t be in anymore movies."
- "I had a very insightful friend who warned me back when I stopped reading scripts, ‘It’s easier to change directions while you’re still moving.’ If you stop, it’s harder to get started again. I still don’t think I made the wrong decision, but he was right."
More In Age
- "No matter what age you are, or what your circumstances might be, you are special, and you still have something unique to offer. Your life, because of who you are, has meaning."― Barbara de Angelis
- "Our age knows nothing but reaction, and leaps from one extreme to another."― Reinhold Niebuhr
- "Oh, if I had been loved at the age of seventeen, what an idiot I would be today. Happiness is like smallpox: if you catch it too soon, it can completely ruin your constitution."― Gustave Flaubert