More From Debra Messing
- "When you’re passionate about something, you want it to be all it can be. But in the endgame of life, I fundamentally believe the key to happiness is letting go of that idea of perfection."
- "It’s a miracle to be an actor and to know that you have a job to go to a year from now is a rare thing, so I think peace of mind and financial stability come with that. Hopefully I’m a little wiser and have a little more perspective in my life than I did then."
- "I come from the New York theatre world, and I have a lot of gay male friends, so this friendship of Will and Grace’s isn’t such a stretch."
More In Hope
- "I just hope that our fans are people who are inspired by music, and just use our music as a background or inspiration for whatever it is they do."― Maynard James Keenan
- "I have tried to keep on with my striving because this is the only hope I have of ever achieving anything worthwhile and lasting."― Arthur Ashe
- "We hope the world will act in the spirit of enlightened self-interest."― Atal Bihari Vajpayee