More From Debra Messing
- "I think the institute of marriage is a noble thing. The idea of a partner for life is incredibly romantic. But now we’re living to 100. A hundred years ago people were dying at age 37. Til death do us part was a much different deal."
- "I come from the New York theatre world, and I have a lot of gay male friends, so this friendship of Will and Grace’s isn’t such a stretch."
- "You just hope that you will get the opportunity to do what you love and pay your bills, and that is being a success as an actor."
More In Education
- "It is as impossible to withhold education from the receptive mind, as it is impossible to force it upon the unreasoning."― Agnes Repplier
- "People come up to me as I leave the stage after a performance and tell me tey saw my mother onstage with me every time I sing. I keep a sense of humor about it."― Lorna Luft
- "The Church is not a gallery for the exhibition of eminent Christians, but a school for the education of imperfect ones."― Henry Ward Beecher