More From Debra Messing
- "Yes, women, and men, have to be open to love, because if we’re not open then there’s no way for us to find happiness. But you can be open to it and still have no control over when it’s going to happen."
- "You just hope that you will get the opportunity to do what you love and pay your bills, and that is being a success as an actor."
- "I don’t think it’s possible to have a wedding without it being stressful!"
More In Education
- "Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil."― C. S. Lewis
- "Religion is the solid basis of good morals; therefore education should teach the precepts of religion, and the duties of man toward God."― Gouverneur Morris
- "It goes against the grain of modern education to teach students to program. What fun is there to making plans, acquiring discipline, organizing thoughts, devoting attention to detail, and learning to be self critical."― Alan Perlis