More From Debra Messing
- "I think the institute of marriage is a noble thing. The idea of a partner for life is incredibly romantic. But now we’re living to 100. A hundred years ago people were dying at age 37. Til death do us part was a much different deal."
- "I come from the New York theatre world, and I have a lot of gay male friends, so this friendship of Will and Grace’s isn’t such a stretch."
- "Ask everyone whether they’re an actor or a doctor or a teacher or whatever is entitled to his or her opinion. But unfortunately, because actors are in the public eye, whether we want it or not, sometimes our opinions carry more weight or influence than they deserve."
More In Education
- "All school districts receive funds from the federal government, through the Department of Education, to support anti-drug education efforts."― John Walters
- "Education then, beyond all other devices of human origin, is the great equalizer of the conditions of men, the balance-wheel of the social machinery."― Horace Mann
- "There is not to be found, in all history, any miracle attested by a sufficient number of men, of such unquestioned good sense, education and learning, as to secure us against all delusion in themselves."― David Hume