More From Debra Messing
- "You just hope that you will get the opportunity to do what you love and pay your bills, and that is being a success as an actor."
- "Yes, women, and men, have to be open to love, because if we’re not open then there’s no way for us to find happiness. But you can be open to it and still have no control over when it’s going to happen."
- "Ask everyone whether they’re an actor or a doctor or a teacher or whatever is entitled to his or her opinion. But unfortunately, because actors are in the public eye, whether we want it or not, sometimes our opinions carry more weight or influence than they deserve."
More In Education
- "You can’t say civilization don’t advance… in every war they kill you in a new way."― Will Rogers
- "You cannot blame the mismanagement of the economy or the fact that we have not invested adequately in education in order to give our people the knowledge, the skills and the technology that they need in order to be able to use the resources that Africa has to gain wealth."― Wangari Maathai
- "Education is an ornament in prosperity and a refuge in adversity."― Aristotle