More From Debra Messing
- "When you’re passionate about something, you want it to be all it can be. But in the endgame of life, I fundamentally believe the key to happiness is letting go of that idea of perfection."
- "Yes, women, and men, have to be open to love, because if we’re not open then there’s no way for us to find happiness. But you can be open to it and still have no control over when it’s going to happen."
- "You just hope that you will get the opportunity to do what you love and pay your bills, and that is being a success as an actor."
More In Education
- "Likewise, education can direct people toward good or evil ends. When education is based on a fundamentally distorted worldview, the results are horrific."― Daisaku Ikeda
- "Unfortunately, the real achievements of children on the ground became debased and devalued because Labor education secretaries sounded like Soviet commissars praising the tractor production figures when we know that those exams were not the rock-solid measures of achievement that children deserve."― Michael Gove
- "I like making pies. I have a bunch of fruit trees in my backyard. My loquat tree sprouted, and I like making loquat pie. They’re really hard to peel and everything, and it took me forever, but they make the best pies. They’re amazing."― Kristen Stewart