More From Debra Messing
- "I don’t think it’s possible to have a wedding without it being stressful!"
- "It’s a miracle to be an actor and to know that you have a job to go to a year from now is a rare thing, so I think peace of mind and financial stability come with that. Hopefully I’m a little wiser and have a little more perspective in my life than I did then."
- "When you’re passionate about something, you want it to be all it can be. But in the endgame of life, I fundamentally believe the key to happiness is letting go of that idea of perfection."
More In Education
- "I’m also working with Mrs. Bush on some education projects in Afghanistan, so I get to see her a great deal."― Karen Hughes
- "It seems to me that at this time we need education in the obvious more than the investigation of the obscure."― Oliver Wendell Holmes
- "In my home State of Louisiana, several institutions of higher education have been impacted by both Hurricanes Katrina and Rita, literally dozens across the entire State."― Bobby Jindal