More From Debra Messing
- "Ask everyone whether they’re an actor or a doctor or a teacher or whatever is entitled to his or her opinion. But unfortunately, because actors are in the public eye, whether we want it or not, sometimes our opinions carry more weight or influence than they deserve."
- "When you’re passionate about something, you want it to be all it can be. But in the endgame of life, I fundamentally believe the key to happiness is letting go of that idea of perfection."
- "My parents always made education and school the number one priority. They believed that an education is the best gift you can give to your child."
More In Wedding
- "I want a big church wedding."― Sienna Miller
- "I think that politics could be a positive thing. My beef is that people focus on the personal aspect of a politician too much. They should focus on the results."― LL Cool J
- "Joining the Liberal Party was a no-brainer for me… And when you are a young man, you don’t get a calculator out saying, ‘Am I going to get to power?’ You get propelled forward by idealism."― Nick Clegg