More From Debbie Wasserman Schultz
- "To be clear, climate change is a true 800 pound gorilla in the room. The effects of global warming threaten global environmental upheaval over the coming century. But for South Florida and the Everglades, it could be our death knell if urgent action is not taken."
- "We have to change course. And we have to do so now. That is why I worked with my colleagues in Washington to pass the Economic Recovery and Reinvestment Act."
- "We’re going to need to absorb some pain. The Republicans want to pile all the pain on people who can least afford it and the middle class and Democrats under his leadership want to make sure that we can address deficit reduction and continue to make investments and shared sacrifice is going to be imperative in order to be able to do that."
More In Health
- "True health care reform cannot happen in Washington. It has to happen in our kitchens, in our homes, in our communities. All health care is personal."― Mehmet Oz
- "The real cure for what ails our health care system today is less government and more freedom."― Steve Forbes
- "I brought a lot of my own pieces of clothes to the design room when I first met with the design team just so they could see what my style was like."― Nastia Liukin