More From Debbie Wasserman Schultz
- "When President Obama passed health care reform, it was personal! And when Governor Romney says he would repeal Obamacare and put insurance companies back in charge of a woman’s health, that’s personal too."
- "And so to those who suggest that we are somehow ‘harming’ young women by encouraging them to take charge of their health we say this: We are not harming young women by educating them. We are arming them with information that they will carry with them throughout their lives."
- "Unfortunately, the Republican leadership in the House right now seems to have been strangled by the tea party."
More In Leadership
- "The one thing that the President can do is to establish a real energy independence plan. We have all the recources we need right here in this country to establish energy independence if we had the leadership."― Herman Cain
- "We in the press, by our power, can actually undermine leadership."― Christiane Amanpour
- "A functioning, robust democracy requires a healthy educated, participatory followership, and an educated, morally grounded leadership."― Chinua Achebe