More From Dean Koontz
- "One of the things I like enormously about Bob Weinstein is that that he’s the only studio head I have ever known who will change his mind and say he was wrong."
- "I think it’s perfectly just to refuse service to anyone based on behavior, but not based on race or religion."
- "Nothing gives us courage more readily than the desire to avoid looking like a damn fool."
More In Experience
- "There are many reasons why Mitt Romney should not become president, but perhaps the most important of all is the narrowness of his experience, perspective and vision."― Charles Schumer
- "I was emotionally and physically punched in the stomach. This is not a place where you go and deliver the lines and then you come back. It’s kind of a life-changing experience. But it can’t get better than this for any actor – this is like an opera."― Javier Bardem
- "Our thoughts have an order, not of themselves, but because the mind generates the spatio-temporal relationships involved in every experience."― Robert Lanza