More From Dean Koontz
- "I try not to spend too much time on partisan politics. Life’s too short for that. I don’t really believe that there have been many human problems solved by politics."
- "I have to admit that when I watch a movie in which there is no moral context for the violence – I find that offensive. I think that’s potentially damaging to society."
- "I really believe that everyone has a talent, ability, or skill that he can mine to support himself and to succeed in life."
More In Experience
- "We found out tonight how important and how crucial momentum swings can be. I thought we were playing very well. We were doing a lot of positive things but then we lost the puck two times in our zone and things swung their way. You can’t afford to give teams momentum."― Saku Koivu
- "I guess my experience with some stuff is kind of abstract."― Joaquin Phoenix
- "My experience of life is that it’s very fragmented; certain kinds of things happen, and in another place, a different kind of thing occurs. I would like my work to have some vivid indication of those differences."― Jasper Johns