More From Dean Koontz
- "One of the things I like enormously about Bob Weinstein is that that he’s the only studio head I have ever known who will change his mind and say he was wrong."
- "In my books, I never portray violence as a reasonable solution to a problem. If the lead characters in the story are driven to it, it’s at the extreme end of their experience."
- "I think it’s perfectly just to refuse service to anyone based on behavior, but not based on race or religion."
More In Society
- "Look at what caused people to make a lot of money and you will see that usually it is in proportion to their production of what the society wanted."― Ray Dalio
- "American society as a whole can never achieve the outer-reaches of potential, so long as it tolerates the inner cities of despair."― Jack Kemp
- "The human being is in the most literal sense a political animal, not merely a gregarious animal, but an animal which can individuate itself only in the midst of society."― Karl Marx