More From Davy Jones
- "And it really pisses Peter and Micky off when I get onto one of those tangents where I start to do humor."
- "I’m a married man. If I want sex at this particular point in my life, I go home for it."
- "America changed my life, but I still think of home and working in Scotland was an important part of that."
More In Experience
- "You’re working on being a father, so that is something that when you experience it you’ll understand the profundity of wanting to protect something dear to you."― Harvey Keitel
- "I understand now that the vulnerability I’ve always felt is the greatest strength a person can have. You can’t experience life without feeling life. What I’ve learned is that being vulnerable to somebody you love is not a weakness, it’s a strength."― Elisabeth Shue
- "My friends, whoever has had experience of evils knows how whenever a flood of ills comes upon mortals, a man fears everything; but whenever a divine force cheers on our voyage, then we believe that the same fate will always blow fair."― Aeschylus