More From David Suzuki
- "Over and over, we hear politicians say they can’t spend our tax dollars on environmental protection when the economy is so fragile."
- "Global trade has advantages. For starters, it allows those of us who live through winter to eat fresh produce year-round. And it provides economic benefits to farmers who grow that food."
- "We can’t blame children for occupying themselves with Facebook rather than playing in the mud. Our society doesn’t put a priority on connecting with nature. In fact, too often we tell them it’s dirty and dangerous."
More In Health
- "Obamacare is a seriously flawed law that makes health care coverage less affordable, costs taxpayers more than advertised and fails to deliver on most of its other grand promises."― Fred Upton
- "No one has the right to threaten the health, education, and well-being of children by involving them in illegal or inappropriate work."― Hilda Solis
- "Yes, I do agree we need health care reform; however, this bill badly misses the mark. Congress can and must do better for the American people."― John Mica