More From David Ogilvy
- "The best ideas come as jokes. Make your thinking as funny as possible."
- "The advertisers who believe in the selling power of jingles have never had to sell anything."
- "I have a theory that the best ads come from personal experience. Some of the good ones I have done have really come out of the real experience of my life, and somehow this has come over as true and valid and persuasive."
More In Age
- "Aging is not lost youth but a new stage of opportunity and strength."― Betty Friedan
- "Even if you plan a marriage and a family, you are never quite prepared for the reality versus how you imagined it. In a lot of ways it’s better, and in a lot of ways it’s worse. That’s life, right?"― Katherine Heigl
- "Old age and sickness bring out the essential characteristics of a man."― Felix Frankfurter