More From David Ogilvy
- "The consumer isn’t a moron; she is your wife."
- "The relationship between a manufacturer and his advertising agency is almost as intimate as the relationship between a patient and his doctor. Make sure that you can life happily with your prospective client before you accept his account."
- "Our business is infested with idiots who try to impress by using pretentious jargon."
More In Age
- "My heroes are people like Picasso and Miro and people who at last really reach something in their old age, which they absolutely couldn’t ever have done in their youth."― Robert Wyatt
- "It seems as if an age of genius must be succeeded by an age of endeavour; riot and extravagance by cleanliness and hard work."― Virginia Woolf
- "I will never be an old man. To me, old age is always 15 years older than I am."― Francis Bacon