More From David O. McKay
- "Let us realize that: the privilege to work is a gift, the power to work is a blessing, the love of work is success!"
- "Freedom of choice is more to be treasured than any possession earth can give."
- "Only to the extent that men desire peace and brotherhood can the world be made better. No peace even though temporarily obtained, will be permanent, whether to individuals or nations, unless it is built upon the solid foundation of eternal principles."
More In Happiness
- "We learn the inner secret of happiness when we learn to direct our inner drives, our interest and our attention to something besides ourselves."― Ethel Percy Andrus
- "You know the passage where Scarlett voices her happiness that her mother is dead, so that she can’t see what a bad girl Scarlett has become? Well, that’s me."― Vivien Leigh
- "I start to think there really is no cure for depression, that happiness is an ongoing battle, and I wonder if it isn’t one I’ll have to fight for as long as I live. I wonder if it’s worth it."― Elizabeth Wurtzel