More From David Miliband
- "One thing that I feel very, very strongly is that we talk about Islamic countries, Islamic people, Islamic leaders, as either moderates or extremists. It’s almost like there are only two categories of Muslims. And actually, that doesn’t show respect. It shows lack of understanding of the diversity of Muslim thought."
- "I do not speak Hebrew, but I understand that it has no word for ‘history.’ The closest word for it is memory."
- "In the end, human history is made up of all our decisions."
More In Politics
- "I played by the rules of politics as I found them."― Richard M. Nixon
- "The only thing I have no control over is the politics that goes on within the record company. It’s always been the same, but it’s far tougher now, because record companies are run by financial people; before, they were run by creative people."― Enrique Iglesias
- "You have not converted a man because you have silenced him."― John Morley