More From David Miliband
- "I do not speak Hebrew, but I understand that it has no word for ‘history.’ The closest word for it is memory."
- "One thing that I feel very, very strongly is that we talk about Islamic countries, Islamic people, Islamic leaders, as either moderates or extremists. It’s almost like there are only two categories of Muslims. And actually, that doesn’t show respect. It shows lack of understanding of the diversity of Muslim thought."
- "You have to believe that it’s through politics that societies can lead social and economic and political change."
More In Education
- "I like making pies. I have a bunch of fruit trees in my backyard. My loquat tree sprouted, and I like making loquat pie. They’re really hard to peel and everything, and it took me forever, but they make the best pies. They’re amazing."― Kristen Stewart
- "I’ve got no education."― Andrea Arnold
- "I have felt for the last 10 years I have had this battle; I’ve been fighting so hard to have an education. It’s been this uphill struggle. I was Warner Bros’ pain in the butt. I was their scheduling conflict. I was the one who made life difficult."― Emma Watson