More From David Miliband
- "One thing that I feel very, very strongly is that we talk about Islamic countries, Islamic people, Islamic leaders, as either moderates or extremists. It’s almost like there are only two categories of Muslims. And actually, that doesn’t show respect. It shows lack of understanding of the diversity of Muslim thought."
- "I do not speak Hebrew, but I understand that it has no word for ‘history.’ The closest word for it is memory."
- "I’ve committed myself to serve my constituents in South Shields and I have committed myself to British politics."
More In Religion
- "My work is more about trying to ask good questions and not trying to come up with big shows. Every fashion company is doing that, every car company is doing that."― Laurie Anderson
- "But even in the Christian religion, much of its real meaning is hidden by words that are misleading and symbols that but few understand."― Ernest Holmes
- "Since the composer has said everything, if you discover everything, it will be enough and you will be a happy man. Don’t try to say it’s your taste, and because of that you are changing this or that. And I must say this respect is still there."― Kurt Masur