More From David Icke
- "And why do we, who say we oppose tyranny and demand freedom of speech, allow people to go to prison and be vilified, and magazines to be closed down on the spot, for suggesting another version of history."
- "The best way of removing negativity is to laugh and be joyous."
- "I couldn’t walk down any street in Britain without being laughed at. It was a nightmare. My children were devastated because their dad was a figure of ridicule."
More In Love
- "Love consists in this, that two solitudes protect and touch and greet each other."― Rainer Maria Rilke
- "Love has features which pierce all hearts, he wears a bandage which conceals the faults of those beloved. He has wings, he comes quickly and flies away the same."― Voltaire
- "We pardon to the extent that we love."― Francois de La Rochefoucauld