More From David Hume
- "Belief is nothing but a more vivid, lively, forcible, firm, steady conception of an object, than what the imagination alone is ever able to attain."
- "The Christian religion not only was at first attended with miracles, but even at this day cannot be believed by any reasonable person without one."
- "Men often act knowingly against their interest."
More In Nature
- "Nature is by and large to be found out of doors, a location where, it cannot be argued, there are never enough comfortable chairs."― Fran Lebowitz
- "The violets in the mountains have broken the rocks."― Tennessee Williams
- "I find a lot of inspiration in street style and watching women walk, the way they wear things and what they’re wearing."― Maria Sharapova