More From David Hume
- "There is a very remarkable inclination in human nature to bestow on external objects the same emotions which it observes in itself, and to find every where those ideas which are most present to it."
- "The Christian religion not only was at first attended with miracles, but even at this day cannot be believed by any reasonable person without one."
- "Men often act knowingly against their interest."
More In Beauty
- "My duty is to try to reach beauty. Cinema is emotion. When you laugh you cry."― Roberto Benigni
- "If you look deep enough you will see music; the heart of nature being everywhere music."― Thomas Carlyle
- "To me, teamwork is the beauty of our sport, where you have five acting as one. You become selfless."― Mike Krzyzewski