More From David Hockney
- "Shadows sometimes people don’t see shadows. The Chinese of course never paint them in pictures, oriental art never deals with shadow. But I noticed these shadows and I knew it meant it was sunny."
- "I’m not really looking for theater work. But if somebody approaches me with enthusiasm, I might respond."
- "You had to be aware that I saw that photography was a mere episode in the history of the optical projection and when the chemicals ended, meaning the picture was fixed by chemicals, we were in a new era."
More In Family
- "Acting is just a way of making a living, the family is life."― Denzel Washington
- "Italians come to ruin most generally in three ways, women, gambling, and farming. My family chose the slowest one."― Pope John XXIII
- "Serbian history tells that the family is the most important thing and you have to stick with the family."― Novak Djokovic