More From David Hockney
- "I go and see anything that’s visually new, any technology that’s about picture-making. The technology won’t make the pictures different, but someone using it will."
- "I draw flowers every day and send them to my friends so they get fresh blooms every morning."
- "I’m very attracted to the great open spaces of the West."
More In Family
- "The family is the test of freedom; because the family is the only thing that the free man makes for himself and by himself."― Gilbert K. Chesterton
- "I really love being alive. I love my family and my work. I love the opportunity I have to do things. That’s what happiness is."― Michael J. Fox
- "I realized my family was funny, because nobody ever wanted to leave our house."― Anthony Anderson