More From David Herbert Lawrence
- "The business of art is to reveal the relation between man and his environment."
- "The human consciousness is really homogeneous. There is no complete forgetting, even in death."
- "The only justice is to follow the sincere intuition of the soul, angry or gentle. Anger is just, and pity is just, but judgement is never just."
More In Dreams
- "My dreams were always small and puny. All I ever needed was a little house with a little picket fence by the sea. Little did I know that I would live in Malacanang Palace for 20 years and visit all the major palaces of mankind. And then also meet ordinary citizens and the leaders of superpowers."― Imelda Marcos
- "Time has been transformed, and we have changed; it has advanced and set us in motion; it has unveiled its face, inspiring us with bewilderment and exhilaration."― Khalil Gibran
- "Freud published The Interpretation of Dreams in 1900. It introduced the notion that there existed certain predictable and identifiable processes by which dreams were formed."― Henry Reed