More From David Herbert Lawrence
- "I am in love – and, my God, it is the greatest thing that can happen to a man. I tell you, find a woman you can fall in love with. Do it. Let yourself fall in love. If you have not done so already, you are wasting your life."
- "Love is the flower of life, and blossoms unexpectedly and without law, and must be plucked where it is found, and enjoyed for the brief hour of its duration."
- "Sex and beauty are inseparable, like life and consciousness. And the intelligence which goes with sex and beauty, and arises out of sex and beauty, is intuition."
More In Dreams
- "The sage does not hoard. The more he helps others, the more he benefits himself, The more he gives to others, the more he gets himself. The Way of Heaven does one good but never does one harm. The Way of the sage is to act but not to compete."― Lao Tzu
- "My mother was really my partner in every project that I had. She was just the great enabler of my dreams."― Diane Keaton
- "An Academy Award nomination is stuff dreams are made of."― Sharmeen Obaid-Chinoy