More From David Herbert Lawrence
- "Ours is an excessively conscious age. We know so much, we feel so little."
- "The human soul needs actual beauty more than bread."
- "My whole working philosophy is that the only stable happiness for mankind is that it shall live married in blessed union to woman-kind – intimacy, physical and psychical between a man and his wife. I wish to add that my state of bliss is by no means perfect."
More In Experience
- "He makes me laugh, Mick! He tended to turn up when we were having lunch and entertain us all. He bought an Enigma machine! I’ve never worked with a producer who was more famous than everyone put together."― Saffron Burrows
- "I probably hold the distinction of being one movie star who, by all laws of logic, should never have made it. At each stage of my career, I lacked the experience."― Audrey Hepburn
- "The perfect date for me would be staying at home, making a big picnic in bed, eating Wotsits and cookies while watching cable TV."― Kim Kardashian