More From David Herbert Lawrence
- "You don’t want to love – your eternal and abnormal craving is to be loved. You aren’t positive, you’re negative. You absorb, absorb, as if you must fill yourself up with love, because you’ve got a shortage somewhere."
- "People always make war when they say they love peace."
- "Never trust the artist. Trust the tale. The proper function of the critic is to save the tale from the artist who created it."
More In God
- "‘Howard the Duck!’ That’s a really interesting movie. I appreciate my career, because I’ve had a lot of very interesting ups and downs, and most people… That movie is such a famous flop. In a land of a lot of flops, it’s kind of awesome to be in a really famous flop. I mean, it’s kind of a poster child for flops."― Lea Thompson
- "I come from a sports family and my husband is a rugby player."― Kirsty Gallacher
- "If God created us in his own image, we have more than reciprocated."― Voltaire