More From David Frum
- "To balance China, the democracies will need new friends – and India with its fast-growing economy, youthful population, and democratic politics seems the obvious candidate."
- "I’m a latecomer to the environmental issue, which for years seemed to me like an excuse for more government regulation. But I can see that in rich societies, voters are paying less attention to economic issues and more to issues of the spirit, including the environment."
- "My mom was truly an iconic figure, a great journalist and a pioneering woman who died at 54 of cancer without ever having revealed to viewers that she was ill."
More In Experience
- "If someone is making a judgment when they don’t have firsthand experience, it’s intolerant. How can you make a judgment on something you don’t know about?"― Beck
- "One nice thing about being a woman in Hollywood is that the women tend to be very close-knit. All of us writers and directors know each other and cling to each other for safety and support, and it’s really a completely different vibe than the men experience out here, where they’re all trying to murder each other."― Diablo Cody
- "In wisdom gathered over time I have found that every experience is a form of exploration."― Ansel Adams