More From David Frum
- "Whenever you discuss politics, it is always better to use individual names rather then the term neocon."
- "My mom was truly an iconic figure, a great journalist and a pioneering woman who died at 54 of cancer without ever having revealed to viewers that she was ill."
- "Why should we not expect self-designated environmental leaders to practice what they preach?"
More In Experience
- "Not to transmit an experience is to betray it."― Elie Wiesel
- "A commitment to human rights cannot be fostered simply through the transmission of knowledge. Action and experience play a crucial role in the learning process."― Daisaku Ikeda
- "Being an actor means asking people to look at you. I guess I accept that. But it’s a profession in which the job is to show another world and other people. You may access it through bits of yourself, and your imagination and experience, but actually, in the end, you’re not playing yourself."― Ralph Fiennes