More From David Frum
- "My mom was truly an iconic figure, a great journalist and a pioneering woman who died at 54 of cancer without ever having revealed to viewers that she was ill."
- "Why should we not expect self-designated environmental leaders to practice what they preach?"
- "Look, the media are trapped by changes in the technology and business of their industry."
More In Experience
- "My goal was never to just create a company. A lot of people misinterpret that, as if I don’t care about revenue or profit or any of those things. But what not being just a company means to me is not being just that – building something that actually makes a really big change in the world."― Mark Zuckerberg
- "Experiences are savings which a miser puts aside. Wisdom is an inheritance which a wastrel cannot exhaust."― Karl Kraus
- "A woman’s life can really be a succession of lives, each revolving around some emotionally compelling situation or challenge, and each marked off by some intense experience."― Wallis Simpson