More From David Frum
- "To balance China, the democracies will need new friends – and India with its fast-growing economy, youthful population, and democratic politics seems the obvious candidate."
- "Why should we not expect self-designated environmental leaders to practice what they preach?"
- "Whenever you discuss politics, it is always better to use individual names rather then the term neocon."
More In Experience
- "In those days a concert was a personal experience. I wanted to be as close as possible to the audience, and of course big stadiums didn’t enable you to do that. It wasn’t my style."― Cat Stevens
- "The act of birth is the first experience of anxiety, and thus the source and prototype of the affect of anxiety."― Sigmund Freud
- "I always find it kind of embarrassing, kind of funny, and kind of exciting. In New York I’m recognized a lot, although nobody says anything. You know, they stare at you just a second too long. But in Paris it’s not as commonplace to be recognized."― Marc Jacobs