More From David Frum
- "I’m a latecomer to the environmental issue, which for years seemed to me like an excuse for more government regulation. But I can see that in rich societies, voters are paying less attention to economic issues and more to issues of the spirit, including the environment."
- "Why should we not expect self-designated environmental leaders to practice what they preach?"
- "To balance China, the democracies will need new friends – and India with its fast-growing economy, youthful population, and democratic politics seems the obvious candidate."
More In Mom
- "I think my first big purchase was actually for my mom. She had one of those ’90s TVs in her living room that’s like a 10×10 brick, so I purchased her a flatscreen for her living room."― Dave Franco
- "I had to take my makeup off at work every night. I wasn’t allowed to do it at home because my mom said that when your work day is done, you’re done with work."― Jodie Foster
- "I’m looking forward to being a mom and a wife and a business owner."― Melanie Roach