More From David F. Houston
- "The duty of the individual farmer, at this time, is to increase his production, particularly of food crops."
- "In the southern half of the country perhaps no crop has larger possibilities for quick increase of production of food for both men and animals than the sweet potato."
- "The high food value of field beans and the shortage of supply due to the light yields of 1915 and 1916 render them of great importance in the regions to which they are adapted."
More In Food
- "We’d go out in Larry’s hippie van and drive out all around Dallas. He loved Chinese food, he’d go in and say. Remember me Major Nelson, me and my friends here are making this show called Dallas, have you got a table for us? It would work every time."― Steve Kanaly
- "I love food."― Amy Winehouse
- "The Wayne Education Building was the first classroom building that we have done on the Wayne campus."― Minoru Yamasaki