More From David E. Price
- "I am struck by the fact that personal faith and political agendas are intertwined more closely now than at any other time in recent history."
- "Our country’s political discourse and debate are enriched by discussions of the political implications of our faith traditions, whether they are taking place in our communities, at our dinner tables, or in our places of worship."
- "Personal faith can be a powerful force for public good."
More In Teacher
- "I can remember exactly where I sat when my teacher first read Roald Dahl’s ‘James and the Giant Peach’."― Dave Eggers
- "My mother wanted to be a teacher when she was young, and my father didn’t approve of it, so she fought very hard to become one. And she did it. So when I said I wanted to become an actress, my mother was very supportive. She always said to me, ‘There’s no such thing as ‘can’t.’"― Archie Panjabi
- "Take away paradox from the thinker and you have a professor."― Soren Kierkegaard