More From David E. Price
- "Our country’s political discourse and debate are enriched by discussions of the political implications of our faith traditions, whether they are taking place in our communities, at our dinner tables, or in our places of worship."
- "Personal faith can be a powerful force for public good."
- "I am struck by the fact that personal faith and political agendas are intertwined more closely now than at any other time in recent history."
More In Teacher
- "America must be the teacher of democracy, not the advertiser of the consumer society. It is unrealistic for the rest of the world to reach the American living standard."― Mikhail Gorbachev
- "Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces smart people into thinking they can’t lose."― Bill Gates
- "To this end the greatest asset of a school is the personality of the teacher."― John Strachan