More From David Duchovny
- "There’s nothing wrong with acknowledging the panoply of life’s rich experience."
- "You’re raising a kid and you give it food and shelter and, most importantly, you give it the feeling that it’s special. I think people react to celebrities like that – I mean, they treat celebrities like children."
- "I’ve run into certain geniuses of individualism – they are very few and far between – who live their lives completely on their own terms; they are very powerful and have a great amount of happiness. We all should aspire to that."
More In Marriage
- "A marriage doesn’t have to be perfect, but you can be perfect for each other."― Jessica Simpson
- "It is better to be unhappy in love than unhappy in marriage, but some people manage to be both."― Guy de Maupassant
- "It’s the best marriage of songs and production. But I have to say, I have an affinity for Bossanova."― Joey Santiago