More From David Duchovny
- "Fame does lead to money, which I don’t have a close relationship with. I’m the kind of guy who never sees the money – it all goes somewhere else. I don’t understand it, I don’t like to deal with it. I have a fear of not having it, because I grew up without it."
- "I do not think that Mulder trusts any one other than Scully. He s very solitary. She is the only one who takes him seriously. I don t know if they re in love. In a way, their relationship is deeper than that, because they cannot live without each other."
- "I enjoy trying to figure out the best way to compliment the picture and not overpower it."
More In Romantic
- "My greatest environments in which I can grow, or grow up, is in personal romantic relationships with a man."― Alanis Morissette
- "Now that I look back on it, having retired from being a reporter, it was kind of romantic. It was a wonderful way to live one’s life, just as I imagined it would be when I was 6 or 7."― Charles Kuralt
- "Latin men are the most passionate men in the world – they may not be the most aggressive, but they are very passionate, very romantic."― Brooke Burke