More From David Cronenberg
- "I also think the relationship I have with my audience is a lot more complex than what Hitchcock seemed to want his to be – although I think he had more going on under the surface as well."
- "I see technology as being an extension of the human body."
- "Technology is us. There is no separation. It’s a pure expression of human creative will. It doesn’t exist anywhere else in the universe. I’m rather sure of that."
More In Movies
- "In the Russian experience, although the Russian state is oppressive, it is their state, it is part of their fabric, and so the relation between Russian citizens and their state is complicated."― Ryszard Kapuscinski
- "In all the movies I’m in love with someone in my head. There’s always love in a film somewhere. It doesn’t matter even if it’s an action movie."― Channing Tatum
- "Movies are my religion and God is my patron. I’m lucky enough to be in the position where I don’t make movies to pay for my pool. When I make a movie, I want it to be everything to me; like I would die for it."― Quentin Tarantino