More From David Cronenberg
- "Technology is us. There is no separation. It’s a pure expression of human creative will. It doesn’t exist anywhere else in the universe. I’m rather sure of that."
- "Of course for many years directors have had to go on the road with their movies and promote them and I’ve done that since the beginning. So that’s not new but the forms of it are different such as with the internet."
- "I also think the relationship I have with my audience is a lot more complex than what Hitchcock seemed to want his to be – although I think he had more going on under the surface as well."
More In Technology
- "Permanent success cannot be achieved except by incessant intellectual labour, always inspired by the ideal."― Sarah Bernhardt
- "I try to be careful because technology changes so much over the years. But some things don’t change. Kids and parents have disagreements, kids try to manipulate, parents try to sit down with rules and regs. That part never changes."― Paula Danziger
- "Technology causes problems as well as solves problems. Nobody has figured out a way to ensure that, as of tomorrow, technology won’t create problems. Technology simply means increased power, which is why we have the global problems we face today."― Jared Diamond