More From David Coverdale
- "You know, all my songs are relatives, brothers, sisters, cousins."
- "I would hope it’s better, but I’m actually acknowledging now that I want to explore all these levels from a whisper to a scream with this gift I’ve been given."
- "When I was very, very young, seven years old, I heard there was school where you could go to learn to draw. That was my absolute driven passion, to become an artist or a painter. So the romantic realist in me, I studied to be a graphic design artist and an art teacher."
More In Cool
- "That wasn’t the way that things was supposed to be. And all because the so-called culture that I thought was right, that I thought it was cool, and I thought it was fun, and it was exciting at the time. It all led to me laying in a prison bunk by myself with no one to talk to but myself."― Michael Vick
- "I think you have to be cool to be a good flirt, and I don’t think I’m very cool."― Harry Styles
- "I’m physically completely mal-coordinated. My best friend used to make me run for the bus just to give herself a quick, cheap laugh because I definitely don’t have that sophisticated cool thing down."― Emily Mortimer