More From David Coverdale
- "You know, all my songs are relatives, brothers, sisters, cousins."
- "I would hope it’s better, but I’m actually acknowledging now that I want to explore all these levels from a whisper to a scream with this gift I’ve been given."
- "When I was very, very young, seven years old, I heard there was school where you could go to learn to draw. That was my absolute driven passion, to become an artist or a painter. So the romantic realist in me, I studied to be a graphic design artist and an art teacher."
More In Cool
- "There is something exciting about being in an environment in which it’s really cool to be smart."― Freeman A. Hrabowski III
- "In some of the L.A. clubs, people can act too cool to get into your music. That can get to be a bit much."― Chad Smith
- "I’m finding, as I get older, that I’m not much of a believer in redemption. I mean, I believe in redemption in real life – redemption does happen, and it’s cool when it does – but I find myself getting leery of my desire for it in stories (especially my own)."― George Saunders