More From David Carradine
- "Quentin and I were constantly finding something new that we had in common and comic books were one of them. I think we were talking about comic books much earlier in our relationship, before I had the part."
- "Quentin is very organic; there was no way that he was going to put someone else’s hand in there and anyway, my hands are kind of famous. It seemed right."
- "Why would you be afraid of death? It would be an inconvenience. I have a lot of undone things and it’s bound to get in the way. But, no, it doesn’t scare me at all."
More In Death
- "Death comes to all, but great achievements build a monument which shall endure until the sun grows cold."― Ralph Waldo Emerson
- "Individuals approaching death often experience encounters with their dead relatives, who seem to welcome them to the next world. These deathbed visions are authentic and convincing; they are often followed by a state of euphoria and seem to ease the transition."― Stanislav Grof
- "I’ve always had bronchitis. I’ve been administered the Sacrament of Death three times for it."― Mercedes McCambridge