More From David Byrne
- "I do seem to like to combine the dramatic emotional warmth of strings with the grooves and body business of drums and bass."
- "If anything, a lot of electronic music is music that no one listens to at home, hardly. It’s really only to be heard when everyone’s out enjoying it."
- "My favorite time of day is to get up and eat leftovers from dinner, especially spicy food."
More In Music
- "So there’s no guarantee if you like the music you will empathize with the culture and the people who made it. It doesn’t necessarily happen. I think it can, but it doesn’t necessarily happen. Which is kind of a shame."― David Byrne
- "For me the visual is just as important as the music."― Christina Aguilera
- "I love to make music and stay grounded."― Annie Lennox