More From David Byrne
- "The making of music is profoundly affected by the market."
- "There’s a certain amount of freedom involved in cycling: you’re self-propelled and decide exactly where to go. If you see something that catches your eye to the left, you can veer off there, which isn’t so easy in a car, and you can’t cover as much ground walking."
- "I’m not suggesting people abandon musical instruments and start playing their cars and apartments, but I do think the reign of music as a commodity made only by professionals might be winding down."
More In Business
- "Don’t get me wrong, I admire elegance and have an appreciation of the finer things in life. But to me, beauty lies in simplicity."― Mark Hyman
- "If all the economists were laid end to end, they’d never reach a conclusion."― George Bernard Shaw
- "I have made the tough decisions, always with an eye toward the bottom line. Perhaps it’s time America was run like a business."― Donald Trump