More From David Brin
- "Change is the principal feature of our age and literature should explore how people deal with it. The best science fiction does that, head-on."
- "Predicting has a spotty record in science fiction. I’ve had some failures. On the other hand, I also predicted the fall of the Berlin Wall and the rise of fundamentalist Islam… and I’m not happy to be right in all of those cases."
- "It is said that power corrupts, but actually it’s more true that power attracts the corruptible. The sane are usually attracted by other things than power."
More In Education
- "I loved education, and, yes, I did want to go on learning."― Arthur Hailey
- "Years ago nobody was elected on the economic ticket. It was either the education platform, or it was health or it was other issues. It is only recently that economic values have superceded every other human value."― Anita Roddick
- "The aim of education is the knowledge, not of facts, but of values."― William S. Burroughs