More From David Brin
- "It is said that power corrupts, but actually it’s more true that power attracts the corruptible. The sane are usually attracted by other things than power."
- "The worst mistake of first contact, made throughout history by individuals on both sides of every new encounter, has been the unfortunate habit of making assumptions. It often proved fatal."
- "But honestly, if you do a rigorous survey of my work, I’ll bet you’ll find that biology is a theme far more often than physical science."
More In Education
- "A careful inspection showed them that, even if they succeeded in righting it by themselves, the cart would travel no longer. The axles were in a hopeless state, and the missing wheel was shattered into pieces."― Kenneth Grahame
- "If you have four years to complete your college education, do it."― Bo Jackson
- "Democracy cannot succeed unless those who express their choice are prepared to choose wisely. The real safeguard of democracy, therefore, is education."― Franklin D. Roosevelt