More From David Brin
- "The worst mistake of first contact, made throughout history by individuals on both sides of every new encounter, has been the unfortunate habit of making assumptions. It often proved fatal."
- "Change is the principal feature of our age and literature should explore how people deal with it. The best science fiction does that, head-on."
- "It is said that power corrupts, but actually it’s more true that power attracts the corruptible. The sane are usually attracted by other things than power."
More In Education
- "You look at public education system, charter schools, infrastructure, in so many ways New Orleans has come back stronger."― Drew Brees
- "In our natural state, we are glorious beings. In the world of illusion, we are lost and imprisoned, slaves to our appetites and our will to false power."― Marianne Williamson
- "I think it is totally wrong and terribly harmful if education is defined as acquiring knowledge."― William Glasser