More From David Bowie
- "I had to resign myself, many years ago, that I’m not too articulate when it comes to explaining how I feel about things. But my music does it for me, it really does."
- "There’s a schizoid streak within the family anyway so I dare say that I’m affected by that. The majority of the people in my family have been in some kind of mental institution, as for my brother he doesn’t want to leave. He likes it very much."
- "I’m very at ease, and I like it. I never thought I would be such a family-oriented guy; I didn’t think that was part of my makeup. But somebody said that as you get older you become the person you always should have been, and I feel that’s happening to me. I’m rather surprised at who I am, because I’m actually like my dad!"
More In Time
- "I don’t have time for superficial friends. I suppose if you’re really lonely you can call a superficial friend, but otherwise, what’s the point?"― Courteney Cox
- "I can only note that the past is beautiful because one never realises an emotion at the time. It expands later, and thus we don’t have complete emotions about the present, only about the past."― Virginia Woolf
- "You must have been warned against letting the golden hours slip by; but some of them are golden only because we let them slip by."― James M. Barrie