More From David Bowie
- "And I saw the sax line-up that he had behind him and I thought, I’m going to learn the saxophone. When I grow up, I’m going to play in his band. So I sort of persuaded my dad to get me a kind of a plastic saxophone on the hire purchase plan."
- "The truth is of course is that there is no journey. We are arriving and departing all at the same time."
- "I’m well past the age where I’m acceptable. You get to a certain age and you are forbidden access. You’re not going to get the kind of coverage that you would like in music magazines, you’re not going to get played on radio and you’re not going to get played on television. I have to survive on word of mouth."
More In Time
- "Time is a sort of river of passing events, and strong is its current; no sooner is a thing brought to sight than it is swept by and another takes its place, and this too will be swept away."― Marcus Aurelius
- "I vowed that whenever my family needed me, I would give up everything to go to them, no matter what. The show must go on was meaningless to me."― Kate Smith
- "Only the guy who isn’t rowing has time to rock the boat."― Jean-Paul Sartre