More From David Bailey
- "I sort of fall in love with them when I’m photographing them – men and women."
- "I’m not mad about movies, there are too many people involved in the making of them, and they lack a definitive creative focus."
- "I had a terrible time with feminists in the Seventies. They hated me, those women. I think they hated everything."
More In Education
- "They were often the first students in their family to go to college and the very idea of higher education was still foreign to them. They had to make a conscious and often difficult decision to come to college."― Michael N. Castle
- "The simplest schoolboy is now familiar with truths for which Archimedes would have sacrificed his life."― Ernest Renan
- "You can’t stand for too many things. You can’t use the bully pulpit for too many things. So, I promise you, every day, I am going to talk about jobs, spending, and education."― Meg Whitman