More From David Bailey
- "I sort of fall in love with them when I’m photographing them – men and women."
- "In New York, everyone’s desperate for success, desperate for money and desperate to be accepted, but in London they’re more laid back about things like that."
- "The best advice I ever got was that knowledge is power and to keep reading."
More In Nature
- "I find it strange the way human nature wants heroes and yet wants to destroy their heroes. It’s a kind of mass insecurity people want something to look up to and get a buzz off but, at the same time, want to destroy it because it makes them feel insecure."― Danielle Dax
- "For myself I hold no preferences among flowers, so long as they are wild, free, spontaneous. Bricks to all greenhouses! Black thumb and cutworm to the potted plant!"― Edward Abbey
- "Whenever I get fed up with life I love to go wandering in nature."― Andrea Arnold