More From David Bailey
- "It is a sign of a dull nature to occupy oneself deeply in matters that concern the body; for instance, to be over much occupied about exercise, about eating and drinking, about easing oneself, about sexual intercourse."
- "I’m not mad about movies, there are too many people involved in the making of them, and they lack a definitive creative focus."
- "Fashion often starts off beautiful and becomes ugly, whereas art starts off ugly sometimes and becomes beautiful."
More In Age
- "The strength and power of despotism consists wholly in the fear of resistance."― Thomas Paine
- "To reform a world, to reform a nation, no wise man will undertake; and all but foolish men know, that the only solid, though a far slower reformation, is what each begins and perfects on himself."― Thomas Carlyle
- "If you explode onto the scene at a very young age, there are so many people pulling you in different directions. It takes time to recalibrate and see what’s important."― Clive Owen