More From Dave Mustaine
- "My mom and dad got divorced when I was very young, and growing up in a family where the head of the household wasn’t a man made a big difference."
- "I guess because I had such a horrible life growing up, going from place to place not knowing what I was gonna do and ending up being homeless, there was a lot of pain and a lot of anger that was coming out through my guitar playing."
- "I was always the new kid in school, I’m the kid from a broken family, I’m the kid who had no dad showing up at the father-son stuff, I’m the kid that was using food stamps at the grocery store."
More In Cool
- "There’s a lot of gimmick infringement out there, but that’s cool. It’s a compliment. But it all started right when I first came into the Garden. I came down to ‘Eye of the Tiger’ and when I hit the ring with the Sheik, I just put my hand up to my ear by accident, and the crowd got louder. I was like ‘Oh, that works.’"― Hulk Hogan
- "When Brian told me he grew up in New Mexico, I told him I thought it is cool that people from other countries play football. He corrected me on my geography and agreed to sit down with me anyway."― Terry Bradshaw
- "So, it’s cool that, yes, Hal Jordan is a superhero, but my character is a real-world hero in her own life."― Blake Lively