More From Dave Mustaine
- "I guess because I had such a horrible life growing up, going from place to place not knowing what I was gonna do and ending up being homeless, there was a lot of pain and a lot of anger that was coming out through my guitar playing."
- "I was always the new kid in school, I’m the kid from a broken family, I’m the kid who had no dad showing up at the father-son stuff, I’m the kid that was using food stamps at the grocery store."
- "My mom and dad got divorced when I was very young, and growing up in a family where the head of the household wasn’t a man made a big difference."
More In Cool
- "Be still and cool in thine own mind and spirit."― George Fox
- "Robert De Niro… It seemed like a pretty cool thing to do to put his name on my resume next."― Famke Janssen
- "Music is for people. The word ‘pop’ is simply short for popular. It means that people like it. I’m just a normal jerk who happens to make music. As long as my brain and fingers work, I’m cool."― Eddie Van Halen