More From Dave Matthews
- "Success turns a lot of people off. I have a pretty solid sense of joy and respect that irritates people, and can irritate me, too."
- "But then there are magical, beautiful things in the world. There’s incredible acts of kindness and bravery, and in the most unlikely places, and it gives you hope."
- "I use God in my songs a lot but I don’t have a relationship. I don’t know what that means."
More In Freedom
- "The terrorists are fighting freedom with all their cunning and cruelty because freedom is their greatest fear – and they should be afraid, because freedom is on the march."― George W. Bush
- "I don’t see women and think of them as competition or with judgment. Women really move me. I feel connected to all kinds of women. I am angry because I think we’ve been mistreated throughout history in different countries, including America. I admire women."― Salma Hayek
- "I had crossed the line. I was free; but there was no one to welcome me to the land of freedom. I was a stranger in a strange land."― Harriet Tubman