More From Dave Matthews
- "It’s a melting pot, southern Africa. You find these cultural collisions that result in art and music, and it’s pretty amazing."
- "There’s a freedom to being young that is harder to come by as time goes on."
- "We have to be active about kindness and about peace. I’ve always fantasized that it would be great if there was a Department of Peace."
More In Respect
- "I have great respect and understanding for military commitment due to my own family’s involvement with the armed forces."― Carolyn Murphy
- "Sometimes I wonder if men and women really suit each other. Perhaps they should live next door and just visit now and then."― Katharine Hepburn
- "American cinema tends to express a patriotic relationship to national identity on a regular basis."― Tom Hooper