More From Dave Matthews
- "Success turns a lot of people off. I have a pretty solid sense of joy and respect that irritates people, and can irritate me, too."
- "We have to be active about kindness and about peace. I’ve always fantasized that it would be great if there was a Department of Peace."
- "But then there are magical, beautiful things in the world. There’s incredible acts of kindness and bravery, and in the most unlikely places, and it gives you hope."
More In Respect
- "If the world were a bar, America would currently be the angry drunk waving around a loaded gun. Yeah, the other people in the bar may be afraid of him, but they sure as hell don’t respect him."― Wil Wheaton
- "A fool and his money are soon elected."― Will Rogers
- "I don’t want or need to gain respect with what I do off the court. I want respect for what I do on the court."― Vince Carter