More From Dave Matthews
- "Success turns a lot of people off. I have a pretty solid sense of joy and respect that irritates people, and can irritate me, too."
- "We have to be active about kindness and about peace. I’ve always fantasized that it would be great if there was a Department of Peace."
- "There’s a freedom to being young that is harder to come by as time goes on."
More In Respect
- "The reason it has relevance is because I, as a popular Arab personality – the Arab people like me and respect me – thought it was time for me to make an ever so tiny statement about what I thought about this whole thing."― Omar Sharif
- "Since achieving their independence in 1992, the people of Croatia have built a democratic society based on the rule of law, respect for human rights, and a free market economy."― Elton Gallegly
- "It comes down to the way you treat people. When you treat people with dignity and respect all the time, you can work through anything."― John Bacon