More From Dave Eggers
- "I think almost every writer in the world would hope that books would be always talked about with respect and civility and depth and seriousness."
- "It was just an idea I had, that it could be cool to have a book covered in fake fur."
- "To me, the print business model is so simple, where readers pay a dollar for all the content within, and that supports the enterprise."
More In Experience
- "A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to its old dimensions."― Oliver Wendell Holmes
- "The things I was allowed to experience, the people I was able to call friends, teammates, mentors, coaches and opponents, the travel, all of it, are far more than anything I ever thought possible in my lifetime."― Curt Schilling
- "You know, it shouldn’t just be about women as heroic figures overcoming things, it just needs to be about women in general getting the opportunity to play a multitude of roles, telling a multitude of stories – just to express human experience from a woman’s perspective. I hope, someday, we can get to that point. I’m all about representation."― Diablo Cody